Sunday, January 9, 2011

MARRIAGE

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband.

I'm not exactly sure where I'm going with this.
I've always heard that a good marriage requires falling in love many, many times always with the same person. And it's true. Every day I find myself falling in love with my husband all over again. Of course, we're still considered "newly weds" so maybe I should touch on this subject in a few more months...

I've learned that marriage is so much more than a piece of paper. It's teamwork. It's being selfless. It's LOVE. It's doing the dishes when you'd rather be playing Sonic. It's support. It's patience. It's honesty. It's knowing that person will NEVER walk out on you. It's being called 'honey.' It's beautiful.... It's tough.

It is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment