Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let's call this "DAY ONE"

Prepare yourselves.
I'm going to blog everyday for 30 days. I'm not really sure why. It should be interesting, though. Seeing as how I've never been able to commit to anything for more than a week. (Except for my marriage) Haha
so, like, uhhhh... here we go:

Leo and I just finished watching an episode of MTV's 16 and pregnant. Nah, let me rephrase that. I just finished watching an episode of MTV's 16 and pregnant while Leo slept on my husbands oh-so-expensive dress pants. I would move him BUT he looks too darn cute. Anyway, that show makes me cry. Every. Single. Time. Unless there's someone other than the cat in the room. In which case I put on my big girl pants and say "PSHHH shoulda wrapped it before he tapped it!" I have an unhealthy obsession with distasteful reality television and I don't care who knows it.

This concludes day one. Bless your heart if you make it to day 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment