Sunday, May 15, 2011

DAY ONE...again

Let's be honest here people. We all knew this was going to happen. I didn't even get to 'day two' before screwing it up. SO WE ARE GOING TO KEEP TRYING UNTIL WE GET IT RIGHT, GOSH-DARNIT. I am going to blog everyday for 30 days.... starting now.

I find myself trying new things and jumping out of my comfort zone more often these days. Maybe it's something that comes with age? If you would have told me a year ago that I would try a mushroom, I would be floored. (I'm talking about the food, not drug... although judging by my sporadic behavior these days I'd probably try that one too.) I'm still learning how to grow up. I guess this is me morphing into a super awesome adult. I'm going to put out an effort to continue to eat my veggies and perhaps one of these day I'll figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

1 comment: